Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Man's Best Friend...well, certainly a little boy's



Good news.


Aiden is not quite done with his allergy tests, but the doctor has cleared herschel: he has nothing to do with his recent symptoms and ailments. That's a huge relief to our family.
Things are going well otherwise, too. Dave and Eileen are finishing up a nice visit. Dave has been helping with a lot of the yardwork that has gone undone since I started DLI. Aiden has been Grand-daddy's special helper in the yard. Aiden is getting ready for his birthday on Friday. He's really excited. He's making a special trip to see me at work on Friday, and even my teachers are excited to see him. He made a big impression on his one previous visit.
Joy is doing wonderful, too. Looking beautiful and working on the house and being a wonderful mother. Emma is doing well. The verdict is in: she looks like me big time.
Nothing else really to report...I have my first big test on Monday, so I'm working hard to get ready for that.
Also, Emma will be baptized this Sunday. Insha allah. (God willing)
Ma Salaama (Goodbye)
Daniel for the hancocks

No comments: