Sunday, August 31, 2008

How bout them Dawgs!

Well,
I may be biased, but I actually think H is a better looking Dog than UGA VII...no offense. (UGA VII is nice, but I just threw that in for Herschel). Go Dawgs! 1-0. 13 more wins to go for a National title. Navy looked good today, too. Anyway, the Hancock family is enjoying a much-deserved 4 DAY WEEKEND! No Arabic. No stress. Just fun. Aiden and i have been playing, getting some time in the pool, and hanging out with our two hot babes. Hope everyone is doing well. If you haven't already heard (or Joy didn't already post it and I haven't read it) we are indeed coming home for Christmas! We're excited. Broke now, but excited. In the meanwhile, here are a few pics of our weekend and day today.

Here is Matt Stafford Jr with Herschel and Daddy.

Aiden was a little stoked to say the least about the 1st Ga game. He was bouncing off the walls. Herschel had a hard time sleeping last night, too. By the way, Business Weekly has estimated that Georgia will be the highest grossing NCAA brand this year, reaping in an estimated 70 million dollars. The Hancock Family has made a large contribution this past week as you can see. Well, actually my jersey we've had for years, and Aiden's is from his Uncle Chris, Aunt Amanda and Cousin Noah, but trust me, we have a big box of other new t-shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys, etc. We had to get Black out gear, right? Of course.

I tried to get H and Aiden to smile, but they were too focused on the action.


"I love you, Daddy." "I love you, too, Buddy."

BREAK----Did I mention I have the most beautiful daughter, ever? Look at my sweetie pie. Even Emma was in the spirit of the game today.


This is from a few days ago...Aiden gets the biggest thrill out of making his little sister smile, and he can do it well. Emma's not afraid of that Batman! That's her big bro and protector.


P.S, Batman is quite the ham. Where did he get that gene? With emma getting more and more personality every day we had a chuckle as we assessed our kid's personalities and looks...Emma definitely looks more like me and Aiden tends to favor Joy, but let me tell you, Aiden is all me personality and trait wise and likewise, Emma is all Joy. It's pretty funny to see her little personality shine these days.


"What are you doing, Aiden? I'm trying to rest here!"

A boy's rite of passage. I had a fun time explaining to Aiden today the way of the world, college football world, that is, in terms he understands. It went something like this:

Aiden: Daddy, there are florida Gators. I want to see the gator on tv.

Daddy: Aiden, you mean you like the crocodile on Peter Pan. There is a difference. You see, we hate the Florida gators.

Aiden: What do you mean, daddy.

Daddy: Aiden, the Georgia Bulldogs are the Autobots. Matt Stafford is "Octopus Prime" and Knowshown Moreno is Bumble Bee Transformer (Aiden's favorite). The Gators are the Decepticons and Tim Tebow is Megatron. They're bad guys, Got it?

Aiden: Got it. We're good guys and Gators are bad robots.

Daddy: That's my boy. Let's go get mom's coffee now.

Joy is sporting a new Stafford jersey, too. :)


That's it for now. Just a fun day and weekend. Aiden's doing great in the pool. If I can get Joy to come one day we'll try to post some pics of him going down the big slide! He does great! Also, he's going on 4 straight days of big boy underwear at night with no accidents! GO AIDEN!!!

Miss everyone. See you at Home, capital H, which is to say the Great State of GA!

Ma Salaama (Peace and goodbye).

Daniel for the Hancocks

No comments: