Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Buns and Other News

Ok, so it's been nearly two months for our last post for which I apologize.  As we prepare for our move things are getting more and more chaotic.  We seem to get something settled and then it changes, sometimes in really big ways.  For example, we were all gonna fly at the end of this month for a wedding and I was going to stay with the kids in GA while Daniel finished up here.  Well, I'm still gonna stay in GA, but now I'm driving cross country in our new van with Aiden, Emma, and my "little" brother Will. (He's along to offer protection and to help drive. We're also going to have deep conversation and bonding time and see some really cool stuff.)  One of the many things keeping me busy this past month was the kids having the stomach flu for a full week.  I won't say anything else about that.  

Ok, here are a few pretty recent pictures.  The quality isn't the best because they're all from my phone.  Oh, and to those of you who couldn't view the blog due to password issues that's been fixed and everyone should be able to view again.

Emma, post bath, looking out the window.

Recovering from the stomach flu. 

Fun in the sun.

Cuddles.

Talking to a gopher.

I need to get Emma, she's up from her nap.  We'll be in Monterey for a couple more weeks so one of us will try to post again before we leave.  I will be sure to update after our cross country trip. There should be some good pictures from that!

No comments: